Thursday, December 11, 2008
finally, spares some time and sit down, relax, bloggging :D
check this out!
this is freaking awesome, its actually a photography outing with raimie, adrian and mao, but it turns out, mao and adrian shooting me and my dear, and now they did it as if we are going to marry soon... but wat ever :D its free for the most importent reason, we all are happy about it!
credit all goes to ADRIAN and MAO, from perfect moments, they are the pro dude, they are :D
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Saturday, November 08, 2008
heres the update!
This is all the G9 shots, and hope you guys enjoy it :X
Thursday, November 06, 2008
Monday, October 13, 2008
That is, this, my primary school friend suddenly get addicted to this EXOTIC PET, and eventually he become one of the exotic pet supplyer in town :D
and i arranged time to meet up with him last saturday, just to see the pet but was so regret i din't prepare props and accessories to go over his house and shoot all this cool little creatures.
With low and bad circumstances this is wat i can come only, hope it still attracts enough.
Alright, check out the photo i shoot :D
wat species and name i also forgot liao, because their scientific name is kinda hard to remember. haha!
a shy chameleon
i'm not sure whether its a "he" or "she"
forgot to ask my friend, but he/she is in the process of shading their skin (is it called it this way?) overall, this is another cool creatures where i like its eyes.
Its like an observing orbs that roll nearly 180 degree from up to down from left to right.
because when i get near with it to shoot photo of it, he/she temp to kill me with its JAW~!
gosh! see his/her mouth!? freaking big, can even swallow my finger~~~
not sure with the name, but i know its from AMAZON!
ahahah~ this is the most stupid tortoise i ever seen, because u look in his face, you'll realise that he is like smiling with you, look stupid and weird :D
This, my friend call it the "sampah chia" (gabage car) because no matter wat u throw inside, he will just eat it. When i see at it, i feel that this frogs life is seriously miserable, because other than sitting that day dreaming, breath and eat, he is just doing nothing there...
This yellow gecko is so so so nice i tell you...
the 1st sight i see it only i've already addicted with it, the colour tone is sooooo nice~!!!
unbelivable, if i wanna own it, it'll probabli cost me RM600+ if i din't forgotten about the pricing. The name is sort of leopord or something, also forgot liao, whahah~
Last but not least, the tarantula~ this tarantula is quite healthy which i heard from my friends says that the colour tone and the strips are nice.
still have a lots lots lots of them, but i can manage to took it all where it is seriously time consuming and i'm in a rush last saturday.
Well, addicted to this already, feeling wanna quickly get a macro lens and shoot LOL~
hope i'll manage some time in this month, and travel to his house and shoot some real shit with prepared condition :D
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
i'm fuxked all the way to hell now. My mood is excited to see more and more cool gadgets great technologies was introduced to this world a small step by step~!
So, here it is the NIKON D90
Just like the CANON 50D , the out shape din't change much but who cares?!
(well, i felt that the gripping of D80 is good enough to hold and it is very comfortable as i hold my friend's D80 before :D ) So, there is not much need to be done outside. But the concern is the content~ ;D and compared to CANON 50D, NIKON D90 still loose a bit, just that a bit! BUT!!!!!!
an unacceptable truth ~~~~~~~~~!
this machine... can... shoot.... VIDEO~!!!!!!
- 贯穿ISO 200至ISO 3200的出色低噪点性能
|List price |
|• US: $ 1,299 |
• EU: € 1,299
|Body material||Magnesium alloy|
|Sensor *||• 22.3 x 14.9 mm CMOS sensor |
• RGB Color Filter Array
• Built-in fixed low-pass filter (with self-cleaning unit)
• 15.5 million total pixels
• 15.1 million effective pixels
• 3:2 aspect ratio
|Image processor *||DIGIC 4|
|A/D conversion||14 bit|
|Image sizes *||• 4752 x 3168 |
• 3456 x 2304
• 2353 x 1568
|File formats *|| |
• RAW (.CR2; 14-bit)
|Lenses||• Canon EF / EF-S lens mount |
• 1.6x field of view crop
|Dust reduction||• "EOS Integrated Cleaning System" |
• Self-cleaning sensor unit (filter in front of sensor vibrates at high frequency at start-up and shutdown - can be disabled)
• Dust Delete Data - Data from a test shot is used to 'map' dust spots and can be later removed using Canon DPP Software
|Auto focus||• 9-point TTL CMOS sensor |
• All points cross-type for lenses of F5.6 or faster
• Center point additionally sensitive with lenses of F2.8 or faster
• AF working range: -0.5 - 18 EV (at 23°C, ISO 100)
|Focus modes||• One shot AF |
• AI Servo AF
• AI Focus AF
• Manual focus
|AF point selection||• Auto |
|Predictive AF||• Up to 8 m|
|AF assist||• Stroboscopic flash|
|AF microadjust||• +/- 20 steps |
• Adjust all lenses by same amount/individually adjust up to 20 lenses
|Metering||• TTL 35 zone SPC |
• Metering range: EV 0.0 - 20 EV
|Metering modes|| |
• Evaluative 35 zone
|AE lock||• Auto: One Shot AF with evaluative metering |
• Manual: AE lock button
|Exposure compensation||• +/-2.0 EV |
• 0.3 or 0.5 EV increments
|Exposure bracketing||• +/- 2.0 EV |
• 0.3 or 0.5 EV increments
|Sensitivity *|| |
• Auto ISO (100-1600)
|Shutter||• Focal-plane shutter |
• 100,000 exposure durability
• 30 - 1/8000 sec
• 0.3 or 0.5 EV increments
• Flash X-Sync: 1/250 sec
|Aperture values||• F1.0 - F91 |
• 0.3 or 0.5 EV increments
• Actual aperture range depends on lens used
|White balance||• Auto |
• Kelvin (2500 - 10000 K in 100 K steps)
|WB bracketing||• +/-3 levels |
• 3 images
• Blue / Amber or Magenta / Green bias
|WB shift||• Blue (-9) To Amber (+9) |
• Magenta (-9) to Green (+9)
|Picture style||• Standard |
• User def. 1
• User def. 2
• User def. 3
|Custom image parameters||• Sharpness: 0 to 7 |
• Contrast: -4 to +4
• Saturation: -4 to +4
• Color tone: -4 to +4
• B&W filter: N, Ye, Or, R, G
• B&W tone: N, S, B, P, G
|Image processing *|| |
• Highlight tone priority
|Color space||• sRGB |
• Adobe RGB
|Viewfinder||• Eye-level pentaprism |
• 95% frame coverage
• Magnification: 0.95x(-1 diopter with 50 mm lens at infinity)
• Eyepoint: 22 mm
• Interchangeable focusing screen Ef-A standard (2 other types optional)
• Dioptric adjustment: -3.0 to +1.0 diopter
|Focusing screens |
|• Ef-A (Standard Precision Matte - included) |
• Ef-D (Precision Matte with grid)
• Ef-S (Super Precision Matte for easier manual focus)
|Mirror||• Quick-return half mirror (transmission:reflection ratio 40:60) |
• Mirror lock-up (once or multiple exposures)
|Viewfinder info *||• AF points |
• Focus confirmation light
• ISO sensitivity
• Shutter speed
• Manual exposure
• AE Lock
• Exposure compensation amount
• AEB level
• Spot metering area
• Flash ready
• Red-eye reduction lamp on
• High-speed sync
• FE Lock
• Flash compensation amount
• ISO speed (while changing)
• WB correction (while changing)
• Highlight tone priority icon *
• B&W mode icon
• Maximum burst for continuous shooting
• Buffer space
|LCD monitor *||• 3.0 " TFT LCD |
• 920,000 pixels *
• 7 brightness levels
• 160 ° viewing angle
• Dual anti-reflection *
|LCD Live view*|| |
• Live TTL display of scene from CMOS image sensor
|Record review||• Off |
• On (histogram via INFO button)
• Display mode same as last used Play mode
• 2 / 4 / 8 sec / Hold
|Playback modes|| |
1. Single image with exposure, file number, storage slot
|Playback features||• Optional blinking highlight alert |
• Optional AF point display
• Magnified view (up to 10x)
• 2x2 or 3x3 thumbnail index
• Jump (by 1, 10, 100 images / by screen or date)
• Delete / Protect
|Flash||• Auto pop-up E-TTL II auto flash |
• FOV coverage up to 17 mm (27 mm equiv.)
• Guide number approx 13 m / 43 ft (ISO 100)
• Cycle time approx. 3 sec
• Flash compensation +/-2.0 EV in 0.3 or 0.5 EV increments
• X-Sync: 1/250 sec
|External flash||• E-TTL II auto flash with EX-series Speedlites |
• In-camera flash configuration (currently only 580 EX II)
• Wireless multi-flash support
• PC Sync
|Shooting modes *|| |
|Drive modes|| |
|Burst buffer *||• Large/Fine JPEG: 90 frames (with UDMA card) |
• RAW: 16 frames
|Auto rotation||• On (recorded and LCD display) |
• On (recorded only)
|Custom functions *||25 custom functions with 74 settings in 4 groups|
|Menu languages *|| |
|Portrait grip||• Optional WFT-E3/E3A |
• Optional BP-E2N battery grip
• Optional BP-E2 battery grip
• USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
|Storage*||• Compact Flash Type I or II (inc. FAT32) |
• Supports UDMA cards *
• Canon Original Data Security Kit supported ("Original Image Data")
• No CF card supplied
|Power||• Lithium-Ion BP-511A rechargeable battery (supplied & charger) |
• Supports BP-511 / BP-511A / BP-512 / BP-514
• CR2016 Lithium battery (date/time backup)
• Optional AC adapter
|Wireless connectivity |
|• Mounts on base of camera and also acts as vertical grip |
• Has its own BP-511A battery
• Wireless 802.11b / 802.11g
• Wireless security: WEP, TKIP/AES, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK
• Wireless methods: Infrastructure or Ad Hoc
• Wired ethernet (100 Base-TX)
• Transfer: FTP, PTP (remote control by computer), HTTP (view / remote fire)
• USB host capable: External hard drives, flash drives
• USB comms: GPS devices (records coordinates and altitude in image header)
|Dimensions||146 x 108 x 74 mm (5.7 x 4.2 x 2.9 in)|
|Weight *||• No battery: 730 g (1.6 lb)|
• With battery: 822 g (1.8 lb)
i still hardly belive... it really scare me off my friend...
i'm nearly drown into this poisonous radioactive toxic poison...
i've totally knock out, i wan it...
it is unbelivable...
today is very happy, because not onli 50D was announce, even ANWAR WINS THE VOTE~!
actually, mr. anwar is actually arranged by god, to come and help us, because u see "安华" it seems like "安顿华人" makes me feel like, he is coming to save us like that lo...
lol, belive or not is up to you ehla, nothing personal, and i'm just crabping around~
i am very happy today :D LOL