Friday, January 30, 2009

the concept of "to live my own life with my own passion and my own way to live my own life."

have been living in this world for 22 years and 3 month 30 days.

what i've learn so far?
one thing i've learn is to live my own life with my own passion and my own way to live my own life.


but the truth is ...... to live your own life in ur own life is totally impossible.
because there is people around you who will "talk" about you.

i would say :" WHY CARE about what they are saying? i live my own path to the best and as long i'm happy with it~"

but this is not true, my friend.

the truth is, when things started to come "together", this is different. You started to live a 2 way life, and from that day onwards, it has been bind and 50% (maybe more) of your second, minute, hour, day, week, year will be contribute to the 2nd life. From here, you loose passion, you loose time, you loose basically everything in order to exchange for 1 element...

after that whole fuxking story and philosophy i talk about here, and i believe myself don even know what the fuxk am i talking about as myself is also in a state of confuse and i'm making much more friends and people get confuse out here by writting a paragraph that is without any full stop until now. (yea i know, alot grammer mistake or wat ever shits...)

well, basically, the main point is, i'm confuse

about

to live my own life with my own passion and my own way to live my own life.

or~

........


wat ??

1 comment:

9PEK9BO said...

Very true Gilbert, all of us would want to live a life entirely in the way we would want it to be...as an exclusive individual.
But sad too say, most of us succumb to the demands and expectations of the people around us and failed miserably to be that 'special' individual we are supposed to be.