Saturday, May 09, 2009

Quite Malang

Thursday, seriously black... just like Adrian said in his new post... You wonder why? just click on the link, u'll get there :) But it doesn't matter whether you click or not... because my carass was being kiss by some gurl's kancil head...

Well, the following incident take place at downtown, just in front of BMW outlets (for those don't know where is BMW outlets, its just the opposite of giants on burma road). Ok, its 8.30pm and i was so tired of working and get screwed because of my in-consistency in design, i was kind of pissed towards myself. I'm not blamming anyone on this but seriously, i..... have problems.

But anyhow, my problems was not the main point that cause this unlucky accident. I was driving, after took my dinner at NAM YUAN seafood stall, was talking happily with my dear and infront was like traffic jam and suddenly... "PLEARK~~~" i feel my car being "force-ly-moved" by something hard behind, and i saw a lil kancil.... and yea, i was kissed~

I went down the car, and see the driver, well, she is a gurl and see seems to be worried and panic. Well, i askher to move the car to the road side infront of BMW outlets, and yes my carass is badly in shape.... T^T check this out. I asked her how to settle now, and she say she don't know because she is having her 1st car accident... and all the way tru, she kept on saying sorry. Well, to get gentlement, of course i say :" nah~ its ok~ ", but i deep in my heart~ GOSH!!! THIS IS WASTING MY TIME ~~~ I WANNA GO HOME AND REST AND PLAY GUNDAM!!!
this is the kancil :)

This is PDK's ASS :(

So, we decided to... not to report to the police after she talk to her family members on the phone. Mean while, my dad was pissed when i tell him:" dad, some one kiss our carass :)" (FYI , the car is my dad's precious 12years old honda civic). Well than, she said meet her at the car repair shop near her house and we can claim 100% with the resit :) I think she is quite steady la, so why not trust her 1st since i've got all her details on IC number and Hp number. Afterwards my dad arrived, and i tell my dad about the plan and leave it for my dad to settle the next day (friday) as i can't really take emergency leave due to my work load....

Any how, i'm ok without a scratch or anything~ same goes to my dear, and so does the gurl.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wakaka~
"papa gets more hot tempered as he gets older"- quote by mama

Kuntong said...

if the driver no pretty, sure u go report police 1.. =P
hehehek

GILBERT said...

haha, pretty or not, i leave for u to slowly imagine about it kuntong :P