Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Life is getting pathetic

I'm not trying to be negative here but now heres the truth about me since the past 2 weeks. I'm not feeling well at all, nothing happy happens within the 2 weeks, my relationship, communication, design, career, photography, financial seems like have meet their "turning" point.

I started to feel like why i live as a human and live each such unhappy day. Why is my life suddenly turn into such pathetic way? Is it because i keep on saying noob and pathetic and i attract those shits around me? law of attraction, AGAIN!?

Well, fuxk off, i don wan to believe in law of attraction, because thats what those english ppl made up to make money, jus like the movie YES MEN! it won't work if u keep on saying yes to everything! I NEED TO SAY NO!!!!!

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Yea,Pathetic indeed

Adrian said...

smile smile smile ~ yo

no more noob liao...only boon
turn things around, u'll see a bright future ^^

Mao said...

OR! you could just go negative all over everything, and stuck yourself into your own room, without coming out for a couple of months.

playing, watching movies, etc etc etc

and after that, see what u had become!

either you'll be happy with the new life, or ...

SHIT, I NEED TO CHANGE MY LIFE!