Monday, December 17, 2007

NEW TOYS FOR XMAS

all right, now, its the end of 2007
and xmas is around the corner, and i got myself a lot of toys this year...
guess wat?


okok,cut the crap
and checkout the photo down here.

wats this? canon? why look so familiar?
you gotta be kidding me, isit adrian's G7 ??
nope, it jus my G9 :)
new toys i brought for my dad.
He wanted to travel to china for holiday, and at 1st i wanted to sponsor him to buy this cam.
But end up that, he ask me to keep the money to buy speedlite 580EX II and he buy G9 on his own. (but stil i'm the one who is using it the most~!)
yea, no kidding, it is POWER SHOT G9, digic III, 12mega pixel, 3.0'' LCD SCREEN~
yea, and shit this is damn small and fuxking good high-end prosumer....

okok, last photo
CANON POWER SHOT G9
15/12/2007
Gurney, ground floor
salesperson : poh lin (event coordinator and also my beloved sister ^.^)


---

2 new toys will be added into my toy list this month, Gundam Exia & Blaza Zaku Phantom
Gundam Exia
as u can see the name is quite big - BLAZA ZAKU PHANTOM
it was the zaku that seated by DEARKA ELTHMAN from gundam seed destiny~!
i haven get started to do the gundam, because wasted whole 2 day to chase all of the HEROES SEASON 2, 11 episode
fuxxxxking~ tired oh!

alright, everyone, will soon post the comment on G9

No comments: