Monday, January 07, 2008

cherish the Moment

experimental design

i personaly quite like this artwork :P
well, just share share wat i've done lately.
i love sun rise photography, it is simply because i love to enjoy the moment waiting the sun to rise.
it really makes me feel relax and no pressure at all.

further more, i have always shared my sun rise with a few of my fotografi kaki, and now i'm glad to have another person who is willing to share this special moment with me.

i appreciate everyone.

i cherish you.





σας αγαπώ


.............



p/s : i was quite busy this few day, seldom update blog, but i've been trying my very best to update now, and hope everyone out there who always support me, please forgive me for being late. thanks for drop by again! :)

4 comments:

Adrian said...

woah...interesting sunrise...

next time i wan edit and having my face flowing in front ; )

GILBERT said...

brother~
beh ki la, ur face like that will spoil the mood of sunrising >. <

Anonymous said...

hahahahah bert bert ah my g9 is waiting to u leh ...gai lah now no time spend to jimui liao sad nia!

GILBERT said...

got la, that day 看看 suddenli pull me go eh, last minit morning 5am morning call me, i din't call you liao lo... because no plan eh >.< i know u 爱睡~ so mah let you 睡咯~ :P