Wednesday, October 04, 2006

宁部落

欢迎欢迎!哎大家来哟~
哇,我很高兴,谢谢大家的支持!

我会用华语和英语来部落!大家别见怪!

welcome ! wee , hope every one will enjoi my blog , take some deep breath before u start to read my blog. becoz , its boring ...
LOL , to understand a person life wor , sure boring la , but if u are interested to know me more , u won't felt boring la ofcourse . i'm going to use english n chinese (er ... rareli) to blog. so... for those who duno chinese ... i'm sorry la ~ haha

i got myself a friendster blog , but , i found it er ... lolz i duno la , i felt i wan to blog it here , thats all, so, i'll blog here , n i won't be blogging at friendster there animore , but felt free to add my friendster at tsuning@hotmail.com , its my e-mail too.

i think i should introduce myself 1st la , maybe theres other ppl who duno me outthere ... for those who know me alreadi , please suit ur self , skip or read.


ok , i'm gilbert , u can see thats my stupid face , n er ... i'm juz 160cm (i think... long time no measure d) i'm a happi-go-lucky person , but sometime , when i'm frustrated , please dun kacau me or else ... so basicali , i'm like this la , ppl say me very good n kind person , but i denied that , i'll leave that for u to find out whether its true or not ^^

i'm a person that dun like to take dicission on things when hang out with ppl , becoz i'm afraid that , ppl might have their own opinion and shy to speak out . so , i'll make dicission when i'm forced to. pimple that on my face , its being a big issue to every one out there , hahaha , i won't mind , juz say out loud if have ani idea on how to settle the mopeng face ! lolz ! but curruntly , i'm taking chinese medcine , and i found out that , its good , its now slowli recovering . compare to old time , .... lolz guess those secondary schoolmates knows it best ! ^^

but , i'm sure going to miss those pimple , its been with me so many years ... lolz , BYE!!! sayonaro n dun come back , i have had a "GREAT TIME" with u ppl ! lolz!

omfg! sry guyz , gtg , haven't finish moses work (coz i lost my sketchbook) , so !!!!!! lolz , gtg la ~ will blog 2molo nice n firm ! FOR SURE !

No comments: