Monday, November 26, 2007

HAPPY BELATED CONVOCATION~!

Alright, now its time for HAPPY BELATED CONVOCATION~!
i was kinda late that morning, because cannot wake up...
some more i din't manage to set my hair, and with my new spec,i look totali like a nerd~ hahahaha! but, i like being a nerd~ NERD-FOR-LIFE!

and to be honest... my dad put me airplane =. = well, can't do anything because he have to work .... well .... so ..... aih .....

alrite, crap is enough, photo sharing come come come~!

the 053 harry potter ... we learn the magic of how to design ... and fuxk ... design world is fun and it is suxks too ... :)

my 2 BELOVED MAMA~~ muax! love you both much much! next year mother's day bring u both go eat haagen daz~!
huasai, with momo and chun woei, they both taller den me la! (of course) so, they "HANG" me up!
huasai~ with all my family members~!
hua, my aunty, uncle, ahmah all look so fierce leh=. = hahaha~
with my pretty beloved sangu~ love her always~ because she is most sayang me liao... always buy alot things for me~
so gam dong, and so glad to have her to be my aunty~
this is ergu's family, tell u wat .... thats my cousin and he is only form4 ....T.T
i used to play with him all the time... miss him so much, thanks for them coming too!
hahaha, ini dia~ pohlin~ pohlin oh pohlin~ play with u since we are standard 2, its been 12years knowing u~ dah 12 tahun ni~ hua.... unbelivable to have such a good sis like you, you will always in my mind...
wahaha, with pohlin and ahweei~ ahweei, remember ha, buy new car, jio me go eat wind ahr!
arrr~~~ nice photo with felix~
with apple, bin mama, kiki mama!
with apple~ but she's with my big spec, haha she look so funny leh! but CUTE!
with mslow, oh she look so tired ....
MONEY GURLS~ n CIGARATTE GURLS~
money + cigar = youth?? hahaha , i duno wat i'm talking about la~
its carey and ningpoh!
oh,ningpoh! another pretty gurl! thanks for your support always! :) miss you selalu lah~!!!
suddenly i felt myself go into giant land ler ....
euwayne + dailo

okok! i know its gay alright! but we're not gay, and even gay its nothing wrong. BUT i'm not gay alright? i'm not thats all! MAO also not, we're jus friend! .... ar =.= wat ever, yeayea, who cares ...
ARRRRRRRRRR~~ colin~ my best buddy! and lecturer! BAKUT TEH BROTHER~!!!!ARRRRRRRRRRRRR~~~ FELIX! boahahah, another best buddy+lectuerer, also BAKUT TEH BROTHER !!!!!!!
wahaha, this is sharon~ the lenglui lectuerer~! my honor!!!
OH RICARDO~ OH RICARDO~!!! ricardo chavez, a very special lecturer to me, taught me all the drawing skill he has~!!!
aaaar~~~ so heavy la u ah chiu! hehehe, cute xiao khee and handsome 10sen~!!!
I'M WITH THE BITCH!!!!!! WOHO~~~ SHARM THE BITCHY SHARM~!
okok , eh herm, this is a formal one, calvin and james~!

i did shoot a few panorama, but its appears to be all failed .... because of theres some naughty ppl where i ask them not to move .... yet they still wanna move .... so, kind unfortunate lah....~

but still a very very happy convocation i have back then .... its reali reali nice to meet all u guys out there! i'm going to love all you guys and remember all of you deep bottom in my heart! and also thanks for all the help and support!

you guys are truly awesome!

No comments: